Everyday Assembly activities are meant for a good morning start for the school. These activities are compulsory for every student. Students can take part in activity of their choice.
Following activities are scheduled, the details of which will be provided by the teachers. Each activity should not exceed 3 (three) minute time limit and should not be repeated.
1. Singing Bhajans and Rhymes
3. Story telling
4. General Knowledge questions.
5. Solo Dance :only Classical or Folk
6. Musical Instrument - performance
7. Yog, Aasan, Mudra, Pranayam presentation
8. Slokas from Sanskrit or Hindi religious masterpieces, epics, etc.
9. Experiments : innovative & creative ideas
e.g. (i) Magic tricks (ii) Jugglery,etc. (iii) Art & Craft