These videos are designed to enable the all-round development of children in terms of Swasthya (health), Shikshan (education), Sanskar (values) and Sanskruti (culture).
To get the most benefit from these videos, show each and discuss the questions with the children.
These videos have been successfully used in thousands of BAPS children’s forums worldwide.
The topics presented in Part 1 are:
1. Sanskar 1: Vani Vivek (Speaking with Respect)
2. Sanskar 2: Pramanikta (Integrity)
3. Sanskruti 1: Prachin Hindu Sanskruti (Hindu Culture)
4. Shikshan 1: Shikshan Ka Mahatta (Necessity of Education)
5. Shikshan 2: Dhyey (Goal)
6. Swasthya 1: Ankho Ki Raksha (Eye Care)