|The Mandir is a house of God. It is very sacred – visitors are required to respect and maintain it’s sanctity. All visitors are requested and required to abide by the following rules and regulations applicable to the Mandir and its surrounding premises.
Please Note: The Management reserves the right to refuse admission to those who do not follow the guidelines, those who may be deemed a security risk or to those who may be inappropriately dressed.
- Entry: Entry to the Mandir complex is free of charge and open to everyone irrespective of faith, nationality or any other criteria.
- Shoes: All visitors are required to remove their shoes before entering the Mandir. Shoe racks are provided within the complex.
- Dress Code: Casual or formal attire. Clothing should cover shoulders and knees. No shorts or skirts shorter than knee length.
- Photography & Videography: Personal photography & videography, for non-commercial use, is allowed only after permission. For commercial or professional photography / videography, it is required to apply for written permission at least one week earlier.
- Food & Drink: No food or drinks are allowed inside the Mandir.
- Mobile Phones: Please switch off mobile phones prior to entering the Mandir.
- Smoking: Smoking and chewing tobacco is strictly prohibited inside the premises. Please dispose of cigarettes or tobacco prior to entering the gates.
- Conduct: Please refrain from touching the delicate carvings within the Mandir premises. To maintain the spiritual atmosphere, please observe silence inside the Mandir.
- Security: For the safety of all visitors, please respect all security procedures.
- Pets: Pets are not allowed in the Mandir complex.
- Donations: If visitors wish to make a donation to maintain the upkeep of the Mandir, cheques should be made payable to 'BAPS Swaminarayan Sanstha'.